1. Back to black – Contrasting with organic finishes or warm metallics, bold black radiators offer a striking yet timeless look. Consequently we now stock a number of radiators and towel rails in black for quick delivery. See our towel rail range for a low priced, high impact bathroom heating solution.
2. Industrial revolution – Bare metals and raw finishes dominate Instagram interior images in 2019. Our best-selling multi-column radiator shows off its natural manufacturing marks and comes in a range of sizes to suit any space, be it traditional or contemporary.
3. Natural selection – Organically inspired radiator designs aim to bring the feeling of outside in and give a traditionally “hard” product a more tactile feel. Our wood radiator is finished in FSC certified timber and has an aluminium core for optimum sustainability. Upgrade to have hidden valves/electric connections for the most “natural” finish.
4. Dark and brooding – Dark matt finishes can be seen throughout kitchens and bathrooms in 2019, particularly dark blues, forest greens and burgundys. All our cast iron radiators are available in colour matches to Farrow and Ball so popular colour choices include Hague Blue, Studio Green and Brinjal.
5. Water conservation – Consumers are increasingly concerned about their impact on the environment and are consequently making conscious decisions to choose products that use less water. Many of our radiators are made of aluminium, which hold less water and offer a rapid reaction time. Aluminium also ticks the eco box as it can be recycled.
6. Copper look! – Taking inspiration from the popular stripped back look, plumbing parts such as taps and valves are increasingly specified in copper finishes. Our traditional towel radiator range can all be made to order in a range of copper finishes including antiqued and polished or our column radiators can be finished in a copper tinted lacquer over bare steel.
7. Concrete basics – The urban industrial theme continues with the use of concrete greys and raw finishes throughout 2019 interiors. Our stone radiator can now be finished in a concrete veneer matching up to the latest worktops and floor coverings.
8. Soft metallics – Luxurious and tactile metallic finishes are a key trend for 2019,
taking inspiration from boutique hotel bedrooms. So thanks to popular demand, we have introduced a range of towel rails in gold and brass with matt, brushed and antiqued finishes. These highly affordable and exclusive ladder rail in a brushed brass finish is worth its weight when it comes to bathroom design.
9. Hide and chic – Radiators with hidden valves or cables are increasingly popular as homeowners opt for products that streamline and maximise a space. Examples that work well are our mirror radiator that is dual purpose and can be made with hidden valves/electrical connections to ensure the cleanest finish possible.
10. State-of-the-art finishes – the latest technology can now be applied to the finishing of designer radiators. For example, PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) gives a sleek metallic finish that is very durable with a corrosion and tarnish resistant finish. PVD is now commonly used for bathroom fixtures that are exposed to frequent moisture and/or salt air and is available on some of our designer radiators.
Buy Office 2019 Professional Plus Here for 9.99$ : https://ndwsmarket.com/product/microsoft-office-2019-professional-plus-for-windows-pc/
How much does Office 2019 cost?
See more on : NDWSmarket.com
Source by Helena Gerwitz